Wednesday, April 2, 2008

*~Number 9 Post~*

This class has for sure been an experience. One thing that makes me really glad is the fact that the material in this class is actually going to help me in my future career. Every class that I have taken, besides my education courses drives me crazy because I feel like I am wasting time away. In this class we learned many programs that I know are going to help me. I now know how to fly through Microsoft Power Point and I know how to do Excel pretty well. How great is that?!? The length of the class was one factor that I would have wanted to change. I felt very drained by the time the class was through and wanted to forget about the class for a while.

Mr. Gentile was probably the best teacher I have had in a while. He worked with every students schedule and never made anyone feel dumb. I felt very comfortable to ask any question that I needed to. The small classroom was very helpful, because he was able to take more individual time with us. He explained each topic very thoroughly and I really enjoyed his personality.

This class has reshaped my view of the teaching career in a positive way. I am so ready to become a teacher for my own classroom and make up new assignments and activities for my future classroom. This was a wonderful class, like I said earlier and I feel much more prepared for my future career and students. WooHoo! :)

No comments: